From Chef Tammara Behl
- 2 pounds boar/pork chops
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 8 whole garlic cloves – (to 10)
- 6 whole peeled shallots – (to 8)
- 1 cup carrots
- 2 celery stalks cut 2″ pieces
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup chilled butter cut into 4 pieces
- Season meat with Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and Lawry’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Toss seasoned chops with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, rosemary and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
- Heat remaining oil in a large ovenproof skillet.
- Add chops and lightly brown on both sides. Remove chops and set aside.
- Add garlic, shallots, carrots and celery and cook until lightly browned.
- Return chops to the pan and place the pan in a preheated 375 degree oven. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes more or until chops are just done and shallots are slightly soft.
- Remove pan from oven. Remove chops from pan and keep warm.
- Place pan over a medium-high burner and add wine. Reduce wine to about 2 tablespoons. Remove from heat and whisk in chilled butter until melted.
- To serve, place vegetables on plates and arrange chops over. Drizzle sauce over chops.
Food tastes best when it is shared. Send us a photo of your finished product and watch for it on our social media.