- 12 strips of bacon
- 1 lb chocolate
- Topping: caramel drizzle, flaked sea salt, chopped nuts, etc.
- Prepare bacon according to package instructions. Cook until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, prepare a baking sheet. First cover the whole baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Then lay down a sheet of wax paper.
- Drain the fat, lay bacon between paper towels to remove any leftover drippings and let the bacon cool.
- Once cooled, lay the bacon on the baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, approximately 1 minute, removing it to stir every 15 seconds.
- Dip bacon in melted chocolate, then lay on wax paper.
- Sprinkle chosen topping over the bacon.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 15 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!