From: Chef Kim Goldenberg
- 1 lb shrimp – peeled & deveined
- 2 lemons juiced
- 3 limes juiced
- ½ cup orange juice
- 4 roma tomatoes – seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno – seeded & diced (add more or less depending on your spice preference)
- 1 cup cucumber – peeled and diced
- ¼ cup cilantro – chopped fine (parsley is a good alternative if you don’t like cilantro. Dill might be nice, too!)
- ¼ cup red onion small dice
- Salt & pepper – to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine the shrimp (leave whole or dice smaller, if desired), lemon juice, lime juice and orange juice. Let sit in the fridge for at least half an hour to marinade.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and let marinade for at least 15 minutes. Ceviche is best served the day it is prepared.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, toasted pita or lettuce cups.