- 8-12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup French salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Apricot jam
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix salad dressing, jam and wine with herbs. Set aside.
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil over a medium heat in a large, oven-safe skillet.
- Saute onions and leek until translucent. Add garlic.
- Place the chicken on the vegetables. Pour the sauce over top.
- Bake in the oven, about 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven, tent with foil to rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!