- 4 – 8 oz sirloin steaks
- Steak seasoning
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ c. beef broth
- ½ c. dry red wine
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Season steaks, according to preference.
- Heat a heavy bottom skillet to medium-high.
- Sear steaks 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add butter, garlic and one sprig of rosemary to the skillet.
- Baste steak with melted butter, until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove steaks from the pan, cover and set aside to rest.
- Deglaze the pan with the red wine and broth. Add remaining rosemary.
- Bring to a soft boil, then reduce the heat.
- Allow the sauce to reduce by half, about five minutes.
- Pour over steaks and serve.