- 2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 shallot, diced
- ¼ c. Dried chili, diced
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- ⅓ c. oyster sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Place shrimp in the skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes per side, until pink.
- While the shrimp is cooking, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine and sugar.
- Remove shrimp and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté shallots and chilis, until the shallot are translucent.
- Return the shrimp to the pan.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp. Cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat, garnish with green onion and serve.