- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 ½ c. cooked chicken, diced
- ½ c. tomato, diced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ c. ranch dressing
- 1lb homemade pizza dough, or 1 prepared crust
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Roll dough out to a 13-15” circle, place on the pan.
- Spread ranch dressing evenly over the crust.
- Top with onion and chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and finish with tomato and bacon crumble.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.