- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast – pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 cups and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian-style seasoning
- garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- In a large shallow dish, mix the oil, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
- Place the chicken in the dish, and turn to coat with the mixture. Cover, and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Drain chicken, and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from grill and let it rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.