- 1-2 lbs New York steak
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp Bourbon
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ c. fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Cut steaks into 1-inch cubes. Season with salt, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar and bourbon.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and sear all sides, about one minute each.
- Pour the sauce over the steak, and cook for one more minute to cook out the alcohol, spooning the glaze over the steak.
- Remove from heat, garnish with chopped parsley.